Hello! I am an LA-based concept artist with interest in character and worldbuilding. Lover of storytelling, cooking and fuzzy friends.
- Working alongside Jessica Steele-Sanders and Chris Sanders to create character designs for the "Rescue Sirens" world.
- Created concept work for VR theater experiences. Including but not limited to character, key art, environment, layout, signage design, Illustration, etc.
- Collaborated closely with art directors and producers to assist with the production pipeline.
- Created visual development pieces of a protagonist for a mobile game.
- Worked alongside Blizzard 3D Character Animator, Michael Bialancana, to create sentient armor characters.
-Worked on the visual development of 16 characters for a 3D animated movie.
-Created 12 anthropomorphized designs of Chinese folk heroes, as well as 4 Chinese scholar characters.